Students created complementary color schemes and mixed complementary colors together to create neutral colors. They worked on a practice paper and a final watercolor board. These are some of the finals.
Archive | April, 2015
- Musician Portraits with Mood & Expression – white & graphite on color paper – 9th-12th grade
- Still Life Object or Animal – 9th-12th grade – colored pencil
- Animal Hybrid Inventions 9-12th grade – graphite on paper
- Scientific Illustration Sketchbook 9th-12th grade
- Space City – Value/Form Drawing – 9-12th grade