To learn more details and register, visit this link: http://www.sfaikido.com/camp-japan/
Tag Archives | childrens martial arts classes
So proud of everybody’s hard work!!
Artist and Museum Educator Julia Sackett shows campers how to use Shibori techniques to fold, bind and immerse the cloth into the indigo dye bath at Camp Japan. Camp Japan is a San Francisco summer camp combining art, music, culture and martial arts at Suginami Aikikai SF. The camp returns this summer in June, 2015: www.sfaikido.com/camp-japan/ […]
I am so proud! Our new, youngest student has worked very hard to earn all of her stripes for yellow, studied seriously to advance, and just aced her yellow belt test. She is an example of effort, enthusiasm and humility; she also had the benefit of wonderful ukemi provided by our advanced red belt student. […]
These orange belts – now red belts – worked very hard practicing for their tests and it shows! High energy with excellent focus! Many congratulations.
I teach on Thursdays! Drop by and check it out! 🙂
- Musician Portraits with Mood & Expression – white & graphite on color paper – 9th-12th grade
- Still Life Object or Animal – 9th-12th grade – colored pencil
- Animal Hybrid Inventions 9-12th grade – graphite on paper
- Scientific Illustration Sketchbook 9th-12th grade
- Space City – Value/Form Drawing – 9-12th grade